On this episode, Lisa Fields and Maliek Blade discuss Moonlight, toxic masculinity, sexuality and identity in the church.
On this episode, Dr. Angela Guzman shares her personal struggle with faith in the world of medicine.
On this episode, Dr. R. Albert Mohler gives a Christian response to the transgender community.
This series seeks to explore the normalization of homosexuality in hit shows like "Scandal" and "How to Get Away With Murder" and the biblical response to a "liberated" sexual expression. In this episode we explore whether or not same sex marriage is a big deal. This episode features special guest, author and professor Dr. Sean McDowell.
Dr.Preston Sprinkle joins us to discuss the bible and homosexuality. He is an accomplished scholar, author, and Vice President of Eternity Bible College. We discuss some common questions that arise from this topic including:
- Why should we talk about homosexuality if Jesus didn't?
- Was Paul only referring to male prostitution?
- Is the bible really clear on this subject?
- How do we interpret the Old Testament laws, in light of New Testament liberties?
- Why is homosexuality still viewed by many as sinful but eating pork and seafood is not?
Dr. Sprinkle has written several articles on this topic and you can view some of below: