On this episode, Watson Jones discussed the importance of having your beliefs challenged.
On this episode, Sarita Lyons, JD, Ph.D. discussed the church and sex.
On this episode, Lisa Fields and Maliek Blade discuss Moonlight, toxic masculinity, sexuality and identity in the church.
Dr.Preston Sprinkle joins us to discuss the bible and homosexuality. He is an accomplished scholar, author, and Vice President of Eternity Bible College. We discuss some common questions that arise from this topic including:
- Why should we talk about homosexuality if Jesus didn't?
- Was Paul only referring to male prostitution?
- Is the bible really clear on this subject?
- How do we interpret the Old Testament laws, in light of New Testament liberties?
- Why is homosexuality still viewed by many as sinful but eating pork and seafood is not?
Dr. Sprinkle has written several articles on this topic and you can view some of below: